Filipino Living Abroad

Filipinos who live in North America (Canada and the USA), in Europe, the Middle East, Australia, New Zealand, and other parts of the world, who own real properties in the Philippines but who do not have a representative / agent to manage and oversee the property, may now avail of the legal services of the MAM LAW FIRM in the followings areas:

  • Real property management
  • Judicial and Extrajudicial Partition of Estate
  • Land Registration and Titling of real properties
  • Real Property tax
  • Tax clearance on real properties
  • Properties covered by agrarian and CARP law
  • Recovery of property unlawfully taken
  • Eviction of squatters
  • Forcible entry and detainer action
  • Update on status of cases filed in court
  • Real property management