An office interview is required for new clients in order to fully assess the client’s case and to evaluate the documentary evidence. Once an agreement is made to hire the services of the MAM LAW FIRM, the client and the Law Firm then sign a Retainer Agreement where the terms and conditions of the engagement are clearly stated. An acceptance fee is agreed, including the per appearance fee. The client is then notified that he/she is responsible for the costs of litigation, the filing and docket fees, expenses for transcript of stenographic notes and photocopies of documents and other expenses associated with litigation.
- LOCAL SERVICE
- SERVICES TO FILIPINO ABROAD
- IMMIGRATION TO CANADA AND AUSTRALIA
- IN-BOUND IMMIGRATION OF FOREIGN NATIONALS TO THE PHILIPPINES
The Philippines is a leading destination for investment and tourism. Endowed with good weather all throughout the year and hospitable people with easy facility of the English language, it has become a retirement haven for the world’s retirees, seniors and elderly. With its beautiful beach resorts, the country has recently opened its doors to health and wellness programs, retirement and medical tourism. The business and economic conditions are favorable and conducive to the establishment of companies, branch offices and subsidiaries of foreign corporations. Responding to these needs, the Philippine Government has offered a special non-immigrant visa which entitles foreign nationals and former Filipino citizens to reside in the Philippines indefinitely with multiple entry privileges.
The MENDOZA ARZAGA-MENDOZA LAW FIRM (MAM Law Firm), is a full service law firm which was established in 1982 by its Senior Partner Attorney Leo Luis P. Mendoza and Attorney Ma. Luz S. Arzaga-Mendoza. The MAM Law Firm offers the following services to foreign nationals who wish to settle/immigrate to the Philippines:
- Setting up of corporations, partnerships, or single proprietorship businesses for Foreign Nationals, compliance with reportorial and other requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (S.E.C.) and other government offices;
- Returning residents or Filipinos living abroad but who have properties in the Philippines which were acquired by purchase, inheritance, donation, or other modes of acquisition, payment of real property taxes or Estate taxes, and background check on the status of these properties.
Legal Services of MAM Law Firm to foreign nationals:
- Immigrant Visa/Non-Immigrant visa, Immigrant visa by marriage;
- Special visa for Foreign Nationals who are Retirees, Senior citizens and the Elderly;
- Investor visa;
- Temporary resident visa/Temporary visitor visa;
- Treaty traders and Treaty investors;
- Accredited officials of a Foreign country;
- Studyvisa/Special student permit;
- Pre-arranged Employment visa:
Special Work permit
Artists and athletes
- Alien Registration
Issuance of ACR-Icard
Annual Reportorial requirements for ACR-Icard holders
- Special Resident Retiree visa – which allows holders to:
Purchase condominium unit;
Enter into long-term lease of a parcel of land or house and lot;
Purchase of proprietary share in golf and country clubs;
Partnership in the development of hotels, condominiums, condotels, apartments, resorts, housing facilities and retirement facilities with
or without caring facilities.