Legal services provided by the MAM Law Firm in the Philippines.
Legal Services provided by the MAM Law Firm for Filipino who live in other countries.
Legal services to Foreign Nationals who wish to settle/immigrate to the Philippines. The MAM Law Firm is affiliated with Lawyers/Law Firms in Canada and Australia which handle immigration matters in those countries.
- Setting up of corporations, partnerships, or single proprietorship businesses for Foreign Nationals, compliance with reportorial and other requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (S.E.C.) and other government offices;
- Returning residents or Filipinos living abroad but who have properties in the Philippines which were acquired by purchase, inheritance, donation, or other modes of acquisition, payment of real property taxes or Estate taxes, and background check on the status of these properties.
Legal Services of MAM Law Firm to foreign nationals:
- Immigrant Visa/Non-Immigrant visa, Immigrant visa by marriage;
- Special visa for Foreign Nationals who are Retirees, Senior citizens and the Elderly;
- Investor visa;
- Temporary resident visa/Temporary visitor visa;
- Treaty traders and Treaty investors;
- Accredited officials of a Foreign country;
- Studyvisa/Special student permit;
- Pre-arranged Employment visa:
Special Work permit
Artists and athletes
- Alien Registration
Issuance of ACR-Icard
Annual Reportorial requirements for ACR-Icard holders
- Special Resident Retiree visa – which allows holders to:
Purchase condominium unit;
Enter into long-term lease of a parcel of land or house and lot;
Purchase of proprietary share in golf and country clubs;
Partnership in the development of hotels, condominiums, condotels, apartments, resorts, housing facilities and retirement facilities with
or without caring facilities.